Grant has almost 30 years of policing experience, focusing primarily in the areas of traffic investigations and enforcement. He has extensive experience in impaired driving investigations and has been a Qualified Technician since 1992 and an ASD Operator/Calibrator/Instructor since 1990. He is also a master instructor in all modes of police radar and police laser/lidar devices, as well as being a Court recognized expert in police radar. Grant has been a key note speaker across Canada at Alcohol and Drug Impaired Driving Conferences. He now acts as an independent consultant for both the Defense and Crown and provides forensic analysis, expert information and testimony on both Criminal Code and Motor Vehicle Act allegations.
See more here.
Other Media Appearances:
- Grant on Mornings with Simi: Setting up your will, Abuse at the Surrey BOT & Overloaded with drunk drivers
- Grant on Global News BC: Vancouver Police seek clues in crash that killed baby
- Grant on Back on the Beat with John Daly
- Grant on Charles Adler Tonight: A new study finds a large majority of Canadian drivers to be aggressive while on the road
- Grant on Global News BC: Dangerous dining? Concerns raised over safety of some B.C. temporary patios