Grant has almost 30 years of policing experience, focusing primarily in the areas of traffic investigations and enforcement. He has extensive experience in impaired driving investigations and has been a Qualified Technician since 1992 and an ASD Operator/Calibrator/Instructor since 1990. He is also a master instructor in all modes of police radar and police laser/lidar devices, as well as being a Court recognized expert in police radar. Grant has been a key note speaker across Canada at Alcohol and Drug Impaired Driving Conferences. He now acts as an independent consultant for both the Defense and Crown and provides forensic analysis, expert information and testimony on both Criminal Code and Motor Vehicle Act allegations.
See more here.
Other Media Appearances:
- Grant on The Roy Green Show
- Grant on Mornings with Simi
- Grant on Global News BC: Fast and Furious Vancouver: City sees 44% spike in excessive speeding during pandemic
- Grant on The Lynda Steele Show: B.C. court rules disabling cellphone while driving still constitutes distracted driving
- Grant on the Lynda Steele Show: HOV cheaters. Is the fine enough for the crime?